At Spark Growth, we’re a growing team, passionate about helping clients create meaningful, human connections that inspire action. We’re a small digital agency with big ideas, and we’re looking to take things to the next level. And we want your help as we grow. Our company has 6 core values that we look for in all our new recruits:
- Strategic - go beyond checking the boxes
- Fired Up - do what we do with passion
- Resourceful - find the possibilities, not the problems
- Inclusive - be who you are
- Straightforward - say what you feel
- Results-driven - set aggressive goals, then measure and achieve them
We offer a fun, flexible working environment, a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and frequent team lunches!
Spark Growth is looking for a Digital Analytics and Automation Manager who will strategically drive value in a client's digital portfolio through data, insight and smart automation.
- Strong understanding of key performance indicators (KPIs) and the ability to translate them into valuable client dashboards with accompanying insights
- Strong data analytics capability and advanced experience with Excel and/or other reporting and analysis tools
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate findings and insights
- Ability to develop creative and elegant solutions to efficiently drive performance in clients’ paid media programs through data analysis and automation
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-started, identifying Digital Analytics issues and formulating tangible, working solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, drive hard to completion, and deliver results for clients through strong organization and time/project management skills.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge within digital marketing programs and their reporting.
Lead digital analytics and automation to create value for our clients. This includes:
- Dashboard: Create relevant campaign dashboards and provide clear and accurate insights by campaign channels using their knowledge of visualization tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Adobe).
- Business Intelligence: Constantly monitor, review, and interpret all data sources. Create ad-hoc reporting based on various dimensions. Provide support and recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
- Automation: Work with the Paid Media team to design and implement relevant automation (e.g., in AdWords) to simplify workflow, improve efficiency and maximize campaign results.
- Monitoring Tools: Setup monitoring tools determined in collaboration with advertising vendors.
- Attribution Model: Setup attribution model(s) and provide insights, interpretations and recommendations based on the attributed dimensions and outcomes.
- Project Management & Client Communications: Participate in managing complex projects, gathering data and communicating with the client to share relevant insights and drive results.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with Account Leads across all service areas to share and interpret data on media strategy performance and discuss optimization tactics and strategy adjustments.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Digital Analytics or related disciplines (SEM, Display, Paid Social…)
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing (SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution)
- Experience writing scripts and building automation within Google AdWords and/or similar platforms
- Experience in Google Analytics and Tag Management is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business is required
- Experience managing or executing digital marketing programs, such as paid search, SEO, display, paid social and/or content marketing.