Spark Growth is looking for an experienced, strategic Account Manager to lead client engagements. Reporting to the Founder and CEO, the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships - your most important job is keeping clients happy! You will also work with the cross-functional team to ensure the clients objectives are being met, working within budget and identifying opportunities to grow the account. The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to all responsibilities, is solution-oriented and will have an entrepreneurial spirit.
At Spark Growth, we’re a growing team, passionate about helping clients create meaningful, human connections that inspire action. We’re a small digital agency focused on social media and content marketing for growing brands and executive thought leaders. And we want your help as we grow. Our company has 6 core values that we look for in all our team members:
- Strategic - go beyond checking the boxes
- Fired Up - do what we do with passion
- Resourceful - find the possibilities, not the problems
- Inclusive - be who you are
- Straightforward - say what you feel
- Results-driven - set aggressive goals, then measure and achieve them
We offer a fun, flexible working environment, a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks, and frequent team lunches!
To drive branded and executive marketing strategy, while growing happy client relationships.
- Client management and communications, including with senior level client executives
- Ability to credibly develop and speak to social media strategy
- Ability to provide guidance to the team to deliver on the strategy
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Organized and deadline-oriented
- Ability to draw insights from the data being analyzed, and translate it into actionable recommendations for a client
- Curiosity that drives continued learning and the sharing of insights related to digital marketing strategies and optimization tactics
Note: This role will be complemented by a Studio Manager, who will manage the project from a scope, budget and timeline perspective - your focus will be on the client and strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned clients ensuring overall satisfaction
- Manage multiple client accounts and deliver work in a timely and precise manner
- Coordinates, executes and oversees strategic delivery of all projects within the given timeframe and budget (supported by a project manager and the delivery team), acting as primary day-to-day agency contact for clients
- Oversee the development and review of client presentations
- Identify and present opportunities to grow client relationships, working with the project manager to scope and price
- Lead, mentor and develop junior team members
- Ability to communicate key insights and business impacting results to clients
- At least 3-5 years in an account / client service role in an agency environment
- Capable of successfully running small to mid-sized accounts with minimal supervision
- Able to manage client-facing conversations to deliver positive business outcomes
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing and business principles
- Maintains an ‘always learning’ attitude. Stays ahead of the industry thinking on emerging digital trends.