Better Interviews is a robust new end-to-end Hiring Management product that improves and simplifies the recruitment process by helping recruiters and managers to source, screen, interview and hire qualified candidates. The product includes features such as an applicant tracking system, resume collection, a background check system, interview scheduling, interview Q&A management, and much more to ensure recruiters and managers have all the information and resources needed to hire the right people at the right time.
- Formulate and execute product positioning, messaging, and drive go-to-market plans as well as develop market requirement documents.
- Drive the content creation and delivery of marketing assets for a quickly evolving product portfolio--a deep knowledge of HR industry is preferred.
- Inform and create pricing strategies, competitive analysis and strategies to gain market share.
- Manage cross-functional implementations: lead campaigns with marketing, product management, operations, creative and development teams to design and deliver assets with quick ROI.
- Work across all functions to understand changes in customer needs and perspectives.
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing experience within the digital marketing technology industry, including at least 2 years of experience working with a SaaS or Cloud-based technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing content and messaging (development of value propositions, brand awareness, blogs and podcasts), trade show support.
- Extensive experience in traffic and lead generation (PPC and CPM advertising, SEO and SEM, etc.).
- Proven ability to develop Promotional Strategy, MARCOM (Press, Trade magazine articles, etc.), website (testimonials, whitepapers, content and delivery, etc.), social media, etc.
- Deep familiarity with marketing automation, analytics and CRM tools (i.e Marketo, Google Analytics Salesforce.com).
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business environment under limited direction and supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills--should be able to communicate an informed opinion with confidence.
- Bachelor's degree required, top MBA preferred.
- Excellent strategic business and technical acumen.