Sphere is looking for Product Designer to design, create, maintain, improve and update websites, web and mobile applications to create a rich, intuitive user experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Convert marketing or business requirements into actionable items that can be implemented in a user interface.
- Design and implement web-based user interfaces for our software as a service systems
- Convert marketing requirements into actionable items that can be implemented in a user interface
- Design and develop user interface prototypes
- Work with project teams from brainstorm to execution stages, to define high-level interaction
- Work with Marketing to develop and administer user experience research, and provide analyses from hands- on testing
- Work cross departmentally to develop and deploy web-based and mobile UIs as a component of server and cloud-based applications
- Interview users and conduct user experience research
- Work with project teams from brainstorm to execution stages, to define high-level interaction experience, site architecture and navigation, as well as design user flow and experience.
- Create amazing user interfaces and functional specification documents, user guides, strategy, and analysis documents.
- Advocate for user/consumer through the development process.
- Create personas through analysis of the functional needs of and information from key customer segments.
- Define metrics and parameters for success, as well as conduct usability testing and assessment.
- Conduct research through stakeholder interviews, market research, web analytics, observation and user surveys.
- Minimum of 2 years experience building and designing UIs for web applications; emphasis on consumer facing applications
- Understanding of UX principles, proficiency with forms and tables
- Experience in designing highly interactive, client-oriented, and transactional web-based interfaces
- Strong visual design sense and familiarity with the latest web design technologies and industry standards and trends
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with cross browser compatibility issues and degradation strategies
- Solid original portfolio: We want to see that you fully understand typography, grid layout, photography, color